Personal Injury Trial Lawyer Carl J. Wald, Esq.
Carl J. Wald, Esq. is a personal injury litigation attorney with the Law
Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A. After finishing his undergraduate education
at Buffalo State College, Mr. Wald went on to graduate with his J.D. (Juris
Doctorate) from the Thomas Cooley School of Law in 1995.
Mr. Wald is an exceptionally talented attorney with wide ranging litigation
experience. He is well known for applying his outstanding legal knowledge,
and superb organizational skills to tactically and aggressively represent
clients that suffer personal injuries resulting from abuse or negligence.
Though the range of his personal injury practice areas is vast, Mr. Wald
has attained impressive results for cases related to premise liability,
slip and fall accidents, personal injury protection (PIP) insurance, and
Thomas Cooley School of Law - J.D. 1995
Buffalo State College - B.S. 1989
Verdicts and Settlements
- $1.7M recovery in a slip and fall case against a Palm Beach Gardens office center
- $1.3M jury verdict for a man permanently injured in a half-way house
- $425K recovered in a rear-end collision in West Palm Beach, Florida
- $275K in a trip and fall case involving a crooked and neglected sidewalk
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association