Ready to join a phenomenal team?
Are you longing to join a phenomenal team? Interested in great pay, generous benefits, and a family-oriented atmosphere? At the Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A., we offer all of that, and more! When you join the firm, you join the family.
We spend more of our week in the office with our co-workers than we do at home with our spouses and children. It’s for that reason that our firm is driven to provide an outstanding and consistent company culture that fosters individual empowerment within a supportive and caring team-driven approach to management.
When our employees feel cared for by our company, they in turn care for our clients, and each other, with a deeper reverence and a more sincere commitment to their work ethic and the quality of their service to others.
The Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A. was ranked as the #1 Top Workplace for small employers by the Sun-Sentinel in 2018! The rankings of more than 40 employers is based on employee satisfaction surveys, conducted on more than 11,000 employees across South Florida. In 2017, our firm was ranked #3 for the same category. Find out why our employees ranked us #1 out of hundreds of entries to the contest here!
Our promise to our employees:
- Each and every single employee deserves and receives the same level of respect and fairness as any other employee.
- Employees can expect a positive feedback loop in their communications with management and HR.
- Nothing is hidden from our employees. We are honest and direct in our communications and feedback loops.
- We are engaged with our employees in their personal lives, as they celebrate life’s exciting milestones, and face unfortunate challenges.
- No employee will ever feel under-utilized, taken advantage of, or unrepresented in their relationship with management or colleagues.
We do not often have turnover; however, we do regularly have open positions, or we create new positions as the firm continues to grow.
LOCG Jobs Board
The Community Relations Manager is responsible for enriching and expanding relationships within our professional referral network, and assisting in the planning and execution of strategic community partnerships. Must be able to make a great first impression, and demonstrate superb written and oral communication skills. Position reports to the Marketing Director.Learn More Apply Now